Products shall be delivered under the following conditions:
- The Seller shall deliver the products across Lithuania using the methods specified on the Website (unless otherwise expressly stated).
- When completing the order, the Buyer must choose one of the delivery methods offered by the Seller and indicate the exact delivery location and the correct contact phone number.
- The Buyer undertakes to accept the order himself and, if necessary, to provide a proof of personal identity. If the Buyer cannot collect the order himself, but the order has been delivered to the correct address of another entity on the basis of the data provided by the Buyer, the Buyer shall have no right to bring claims.
- The delivery of products shall be carried out within the time limit specified on the Website, usually within 5 working days, including the preparation of the products and their transfer to the courier (2–3 working days).
- If products are ordered on a Friday or a day before a public holiday after 2pm, the delivery time shall runs from the next working day.
- If the Seller breaches the delivery deadlines, the Buyer shall have the right to cancel the order. In that case, the full amount paid by the Buyer shall be refunded to the Buyer within 14 (fourteen) calendar days. The Seller shall be relieved of this liability if such breaches of deadlines are not due to his fault (but, for example, due to untimely delivery of the products to the Seller by third parties or due to other circumstances beyond the Seller’s control).
- Products shall be delivered by the Seller or his authorised representative and/or Partners.
- If any service of the delivery of the products ordered by the Buyer cannot be provided because of their dimensions of the products specified on the Website (for example, delivery to parcel terminals), the Buyer shall not have the right to make any claim against the Seller in this respect.
- The Seller reserves the right to change the product delivery fee depending on the amount and quantity of the ordered products.
- If the Buyer decides to withdraw from the purchase and sale contract at the time of delivery of products, the Buyer must pay the costs of delivery of the products.
- The Seller shall deliver the Products to the Buyer within the time limits specified on the Website. These time limits shall not apply in cases where the Seller has informed the Buyer of a shortage or possible delay of the products due to third parties and circumstances beyond the Seller’s control.
- When collecting the products, the Buyer must check the condition of the consignment, the quantity of the products and the contents of the consignment. By collecting the product, the Buyer confirms that the product has been delivered to him in good quality. From the moment the products are handed over to the Buyer, the Buyer shall assume full responsibility for any damage, loss or other malfunction of the product.
- If the Buyer fails to collect the products within the time limits specified on the Website or if the Seller is unable to contact the Buyer and deliver the products within those time limits, the Seller or his authorised representatives shall contact the Buyer and arrange for a different delivery time. If, after such agreement, the Buyer still does not collect the products, the order shall be cancelled and the Buyer shall receive a refund (after deduction of delivery fees, bank transfer fees and, where applicable, the administration fee).
- If the Buyer fails to collect the products within the specified time limit and has not paid for them, the Buyer’s order shall be cancelled.
- The product delivery price shall be displayed at the time of ordering the product and selecting the delivery method.