Returning of goods is carried out by the rules:
- The buyer has the right to return the goods and cancel the goods purchase agreement within 14 (fourteen) days by notifying the Seller. This right does not apply to contracts specified in Article 6.22810, Part 2 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania.
- The Buyer must notify the Seller about the return of the goods by filling out the return form or submitting another clear written statement to the Seller’s contacts specified on the Website. The notification is considered received when the Seller confirms it to the Buyer.
- The 14-day returning of goods period starts from the day the product was delivered to the Buyer.
- The buyer has the right, within 14 (fourteen) days from the day of handing over the goods, to replace the goods with similar goods of only different dimensions, shapes, and colors. If there is a price difference when exchanging the product, it is covered by the Buyer. The buyer expresses his desire to use this right in a message that he adds together with the returned goods to the contacts specified by the seller. If the Seller does not have goods suitable for replacement, the Buyer will be refunded the amount paid, excluding the cost of delivery
The seller, upon receiving the returned product and the buyer’s expressed desire to exchange the product, must replace it with an analogous product (only in the size, color, model or configuration specified by the Buyer). If the Seller does not have the opportunity to replace the returned product with an analogous one, in this case the money is returned to the Buyer within 14 (fourteen) calendar days.
- When returning the product, it is necessary to present the purchase document or the order number.
- The money is returned to the buyer to the bank account from which it was purchased (unless the Parties agree otherwise).
- Returned goods must be unused, in the original package, complete with all attached documents and in their original condition. If the returned item has been used, damaged, untidy or otherwise damaged, the Seller reserves the right not to accept the returned item and not to refund the Buyer money for it.
- The cost of returning the product is paid by the Buyer, except in cases where the product is factory defective.
- Goods are returned to the address specified in the www.e-mfilter.lt e-shop.