Pocket filters MFilter are made of non-woven synthetic filter material with a rigid and strong frame. Basically, they are used to capture more larger harmful particles even at high air flows. High-quality filters do not pass various types of particles and pollutants that have a negative impact on human health and comfort – these can be dust, pollen, mold spores, fluff, hair, various solid particles, microorganisms and bacteria.
Main characteristics of pocket filters:
- simple, light and rigid and strong construction;
- tightly stitched and ultrasonically welded pockets;
- low pressure drop;
- easy replacement;
- high-quality filtering;
Pocket filters – for various filtration systems:
- industrial ventilation (production and storage, machinery and equipment, painting rooms, etc.
- for exhaust and recirculation filtration;
- for general building air conditioning;